Cooking Blogs: Buttermilk Fried Chicken and More
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Buttermilk in a fried chicken recipe tenderizes the meat, making it extra juicy and tender. [The Vintage Recipe Blog]
• A sugar cookie made citrusy with orange zest and juice, this light orange cookie uses an orange glaze to amp up the flavor. [Brown Eyed Baker]
• Lose the mayo and make a lighter cole slaw: this Asian cabbage slaw combines mangos, carrots, lime juice, and sesame seeds for a healthy alternative. [Skinny Taste]
• Cinnamon rolls made with store-bought dough are an easy but delicious addition to brunch. [Kevin and Amanda]
• A spicy chicken curry made with almond sauce is a rich variation on the traditional Indian curry. [eCurry]