Cooking Blogs: 'Justice League' Cupcakes and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• These Avengers and Justice League cupcakes (left) would be perfect for any kid's birthday. [Regali Kitchen]
• Kiwi, pineapple, and honey make a simple summer popsicle. [Slow-Roasted Italian]
• Or for a more adult frozen dessert, try peach and prosecco ice cream. [Genevieve Cooks]
• Go carb-less with an egg sandwiched between avocado and tomatoes. [Twin Food]
• Mexican food is always a winner in the summer, so try these green chile pork enchiladas. [Winner Dinners]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.