On Monday morning, at approximately 10 a.m., I happened across a brownie.
It was one of those sad, single-serving varieties wrapped in clear plastic with dry-looking edges and a dehydrated ganache drizzle on top. But I wanted it — no, needed it — and I shamelessly claimed it as mine.
Alas, it wasn’t great.
Granted, I knew this brownie was not going to be that good long before I indulged in my first bite, but nonetheless, I was disappointed. I decidedin that moment — looking directly into the cakey, chocolatey square — that this week’s SWAT (Sharing With A Theme) would be called “Brownie Decadence” and I prayed that The Daily Meal’s Culinary Content Network of food bloggers would share recipes worthy of their calories.
I do admit this SWAT is inherently selfish. You see, I greedily wanted a new brownie recipe to try out (and devour) myself.
I have a feeling, however, that I will soon be forgiven as the following recipe round-up is composed of 13 rich and gooey, fudgy and chocolatey, sinfully delicious brownie recipes that will hypnotize you with their moist centers, entrall you with their crispy edges, and will no doubt compel you to bake them ASAP.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas