15 Quick Soup Recipes to Keep You Warm During a Blizzard
North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission
Although blizzards leave a lot of chaos (and shoveling) in their wake, there’s something comforting and cozy about being snowbound.But one glaring disadvantage is the inability to get to a restaurant or grocery store. Feeding yourself and your family requires some creativity, especially when you have to work with the ingredients on hand.
And on days when the snow piles up on the windowsill, there’s nothing more comforting than a steaming bowl of freshly prepared homemade soup. However, making soup is usually a long process of dicing, simmering, and blending, and who really has that kind of time? When you (or the rest of your household) are hungry, three hours of simmering can feel like a lifetime.
Fortunately, we have you covered with a list of soup recipes that can all be whipped up in an hour or less.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time