- 1 -1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 Cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 Cup sliced cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Italian salad dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, snow peas, carrot, cucumber and reserved pineapple juice.
Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Add to pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving.