College Drinks Classed Up
Drinking in college was for one purpose and one purpose only: to get wasted on a small budget. You can’t say you truly wallowed in your spiked Big Gulp from 7-Eleven or had a hard time weaning yourself off of the mystery mix from the endless house parties.
Instead of: Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Cinnamon-flavored whiskey is a gateway drink for beginning drinkers of brown liquor. Whether you poured a measure into an apple ale or shot it straight, it was admittedly delicious. And whiskey is still delicious; so is cinnamon. Why stop now? Combine the two in a Yamazaki Autumn Delight with apple cider and cinnamon sticks.
Instead of: Cranberry Juice & Vodka
Try: Honey Berry Sling
College drinking often requires something easy and something cheap—a Cranberry-Vodka for example. Leaving college doesn’t mean ditching the ease. So how about a Honey Berry Sling? It’s made with vodka and cranberry, but comes with raspberry, honey and a twist of lime.
More from Liquor.com:
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas