Create a creamy, delicious coleslaw — with just a tablespoon of mayonnaise — with the help of Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Greek yogurt, such as Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon celery seeds
- 3/4 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Cups thinly sliced red or green cabbage
- 4 carrots, grated
- 1/2 small red onion, grated
In a large bowl combine the yogurt, mustard, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, celery seeds, salt, and pepper.
Add the cabbage, carrots, and onions and stir well to combine.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours before serving.