Chocolate Ginger Bliss Oatmeal Cookies
Trail mix is added to these cookies for a mixture of dried fuit, chocolate, nuts, and ginger.
- 1 1/2 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon buckwheat flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 Cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup agave nectar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cups trail mix including dried fruit, chocolate, nuts, and ginger such as Naturebox Chocolate Ginger Bliss
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, stir together oats, flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and brown sugar with until fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally about 1 to 2 minutes. Add egg, agave nectar, and vanilla; beat 30 seconds. Add oat mixture; beat until just combined. Fold in trail mix.
Drop about 2 tablespoons cookie dough 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake until edges of cookies are golden brown and centers are slightly soft, about 11 to 12 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through baking. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.