A light, quick-to-make dinner perfect for those warm nights ahead. Fast and fantastic, this enjoyable meal with Asian flavors comes together easily with cooked chicken, bell pepper, edamame, and sweet mango with a super sauce. Serve with hoisin sauce, if desired.
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Cup shelled edamame
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 Cups chopped skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 Cup chopped mango
- 2 Tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Boston or red tip lettuce leaves
- Hoisin sauce, optional
In large nonstick skillet, sauté the onion and bell pepper, cooking until the onion is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and edamame and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch mixture, heating the mixture until it thickens.
Remove from the heat and add the chicken, mango, and peanuts. Spoon the mixture onto the lettuce and wrap. Serve with hoisin sauce, if desired.