This isn't your conventional chicken casserole recipe that calls for a can of mushroom soup. Instead, I use a can of Marie Callender's chicken pot pie soup, which already has a lot of chicken and veggies included. If you like a lot of chicken or veggies in your casserole, you should add more than what this recipe calls for. This is a quick, easy to make meal that is great for the family.
- 2 Cups Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Gound Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sharp Shredded Chesse
- 1 Cooking Spray
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Egg Noodles, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray the inside of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with Cooking Spray.
3. Combine and stir the chicken pot pie soup, milk, noodles, parmesan, and pepper into the casserole dish.
4. Bake 25 – 30 minutes
5. Stir well and sprinkle cheddar cheese over evenly.
6. Bake casserole an additional 3-5 minutes