1. Dip steaks in buttermilk. Combine flour, salt, and steak seasoning (remember to keep 1
tablespoon set aside). Dip steaks in flour mixture.
2. Set steaks on wax paper, let set for 20 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoons oil in skillet, add steaks, cook until both sides are golden brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Combine milk and reserved TBSP of flour in bowl until well mixed.
5. Stirring constantly, add milk mixture to skillet. Once added, bring mixture to a boil.
6. Lower heat and simmer until gravy thickens.7. Serve over steaks.
Makes 4 Servings 1 Steak Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 224 calories; 7.4 g fat; 2.5 mg cholesterol; 30.5 g carbs;
8 g protein; 0.8 g fiber; 654 mg sodium