Cheese and Onion Chocolate Bars Exist
We will admit that potato chips and chocolate is an excellent combination, but cheese and onion chips in chocolate? We'll have to seriously consider that before trying it.
Still, it seems like the strange combination is winning some fans; Irish food company Tayto has created a cheese and onion flavored chocolate bar, Metro reports, and the firm has already sold out of the first 100,000 bars.
The brand says these are "limited-edition," but we're sure they will make a comeback eventually given the social media craze. Almost 10,000 fans shared the Tayto chocolate photo on Facebook, and in Australia, MSN reports that thousands of Irish expats tried to get their hands on the 24 being raffled off.
While chocolate-flavored chips have been popular in the past, this may be the first savory chip-chocolate combination. But you can perhaps make dark chocolate-covered kale chips instead?
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record