- 4 Tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon ajowan
- 3 Tablespoons black salt
- 1 Tablespoon amchoor powder
- 2 dried chilies
- 1 Teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon pomegranate seeds
Place a small frying pan over low heat and dry roast the coriander seeds until aromatic. Remove from the pan and dry-roast the cumin seeds, then separately, the ajowan.
Using a spice grinder or a pestle and mortar, grind the roasted mixture with the remaining ingredients to a fine powder.
Store in an airtight container.