- 1 Pound bay scallops
- Juice of 8 limes
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, minced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rinse the scallops and place them in a medium sized bowl. Add the lime juice and mix to combine. Chill for about 8 hours or overnight until you can't see through the scallops anymore.
Once the scallops are opaque, pour out half of the remaining lime juice. Add in the tomatoes, green onions, celery, bell pepper, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, and seasonings. MIx to combine. Serve chilled.