Celebrity Fast Food Commercials — Before They Were Famous
There is no doubt that the road to fame can be long and winding, and many of Hollywood's A-list stars cut their teeth in the business while endorsing fast food. Since following the lives of celebrities and eating fast food are two highly popular guilty pleasure pastimes, this YouTube video collection is sure to satisfy both cravings.
• Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise, pops a can of Pringles.
• Before slaying vampires in her teens, Sarah Michelle Gellar was a Burger King kid.
• Pre-Seinfeld, Jason Alexander got groovy endorsing the McDLT.
• Before playing Joey on Friends, Matt Le Blanc charmed Heinz fans.
• Ben Affleck delivered for Burger King before breaking big with Good Will Hunting.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record