Casey Moran's New Ivy Lounge
Casey Moran's, located in Wrigleyville, is not where you'd expect a chic rooftop lounge. But lo and behold, Ivy Lounge is looking to class this beer bar up.
Red Eye Chicago notes the very different vibe from the downstairs Casey Moran's; Ivy Lounge will instead serve cocktails and small plates for "a more upscale option in the neighborhood." That includes seasonal cocktails like the "Razbeary Rickets (raspberry vodka, lime juice, Chambord, fresh raspberries, citrus soda) and Summer Bourbon Punch (bourbon, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice and ginger beer) in addition to classics like mojitos, sangria and Moscow mules." There's also bacon-wrapped dates, oyster shooters, and crab spring rolls.
Ivy Lounge will also start serving brunch, complete with a mimosa bar, this weekend.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record