- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, such as Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 Cup thawed whipped topping
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Mix the butter, crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Beat the cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in carrots; spread over crust.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve topped with whipped topping.