- 1 1/2 Cup pork shoulder, cubed
- 1 1/2 Cup beef chunck, cubed
- 1 Cup chicken thigh
- 1/2 Cup leek, diced
- 1/2 Cup ribs celery, diced
- 1 Cup carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 Cup spring onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalepeño, minced
- 4 Cups chicken stock, to cover
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Cups baby lima beans
- 1 Cup corn
- 1 Cup okra
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 Tablespoons Worstershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Dust meats with flour and seasoning. On a stovetop, add vegetable oil to a large pot and turn heat to a medium/high temperature. Place meat in pot and brown on all sides. After meat is browned, add vegetables to the pot with the exception of okra and corn.
Saute ingredients together on medium heat for five minutes. Add stock to mix and cover the pot until ingredients are brought to a simmer. Turn down heat if needed, and keep to a slow simmer. Let ingredients and braised meat rest and keep it covered for 5-6 hours. Keep in pot until meat is tender and falling apart. Add okra and corn to the pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes on a slow simmer.
Take ingredients out of stove and sprinkle chopped parsley. Serve Hot.