Buffalo Chicken Dip
It’s everyone’s favorite dip, especially during a football game. This recipe from Taste of Home is one of the simplest and easiest we’ve seen, but it doesn’t lose any of the flavors.
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Cup cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 Cup ranch dressing
- 2 Cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-quart baking dish. Layer with the chicken, Buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.