Let it be known that Oct. 25 is World Pasta Day. First celebrated in Rome in 1995, this internationally recognized day celebrates the iconic carbohydrate that’s consumed across five continents, and with the United States being one of the top producers (as well as consumers) of pasta, the day is gaining more and more traction across the country.
To bring attention to such a noble, gluten-filled cause, Italian chain Buca di Beppo will celebrate in style with free spaghetti and a "pasta-rific gift."
On Oct. 25, walk into any Buca di Beppo location with a World Pasta Day coupon, and you’ll receive a 1-pound package of uncooked Rummo-brand Italian pasta to take home. If you’d rather enjoy your pasta immediately, you can get a side serving of spaghetti on the house with your small or large baked pasta or entrée.
Celebrating World Pasta Day was going to be fun enough on its own, but now you can do so with free pasta and a pun.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time