Let it be known that Oct. 25 is World Pasta Day. First celebrated in Rome in 1995, this internationally recognized day celebrates the iconic carbohydrate that’s consumed across five continents, and with the United States being one of the top producers (as well as consumers) of pasta, the day is gaining more and more traction across the country.
To bring attention to such a noble, gluten-filled cause, Italian chain Buca di Beppo will celebrate in style with free spaghetti and a "pasta-rific gift."
On Oct. 25, walk into any Buca di Beppo location with a World Pasta Day coupon, and you’ll receive a 1-pound package of uncooked Rummo-brand Italian pasta to take home. If you’d rather enjoy your pasta immediately, you can get a side serving of spaghetti on the house with your small or large baked pasta or entrée.
Celebrating World Pasta Day was going to be fun enough on its own, but now you can do so with free pasta and a pun.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco