Organic Broccoli Cheese Cornbread
This is an easy recipe that only requires two steps! It's great when you are busy and still want to enjoy a nice side dish.
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/2 Cup unsalted organic butter, melted
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne
- 1 8.5-ounce box of organic Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 package frozen chopped organic broccoli, thawed
- 1 Cup shredded organic Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon organic oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon organic parsley
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Bake in a lightly greased 8-by-8-inch baking dish at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.