An elegant pasta dinner comes together with the helf of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- 1/2 Pound linguine
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- One 10.75-ounce can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper, and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.