Brie Pimento Cheese
Decadent and fun, this pimiento cheese is a new classic, turning buttery Brie and sweet pimientos into a tasty spread.
- One 350-gram package Isigny Sainte Mère Bon Homme Brie
- One 4-ounce jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon grated yellow onion
- 1 Teaspoon grated mustard seed
- 1 Pinch of cayenne
- 6 slices Seeduction bread
Bring cheese to room temperature and remove the rind. Place it in a bowl and use the back of a spoon to mash it. Stir in pimientos, onion, mustard seed, and cayenne. Spoon onto quartered and toasted slices of bread and serve.