Breakfast at Roebling Tea Room with a Band and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A music writer grabs breakfast with the band Midtown Dickens at Brooklyn's Roebling Tea Room (left). [Eating the Beats]
• Korean supermarket H-Mart is heaven for a junk-food lover, especially if you like Cap’n Crunch. [The Awl]
• Tom Colicchio hates the phrase "celebrity chef" and loves his mother's gravy. [The New Potato]
• Here is a bacon costume from 1894, outshining even Lady Gaga's two meat dresses. [Gawker]
• Burgers are still big news, especially at Chicago's DMK Burger Bar. [I Like to Eat]