- 2 Cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 Cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts (lightly toasted)
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 Cup Wild Turkey 81 Bourbon
- Powdered sugar or other topping
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in corn syrup and bourbon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar for a classic finish, or get creative and roll in unsweetened cocoa powder, crushed nuts, or dip in melted dark or white chocoloate. For a more elegant presentation, place in foil or paper candy cup wrappers. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.