- Handful of sunflower seeds
- One 11-ounce bag baby spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled or broken up
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh black pepper
- 12-14 blackberries
Heat a skillet over high heat, when hot, add the sunflower seeds and turn the heat down to medium. Constantly moving the seeds, cook for about 1-2 minutes, until seeds are lightly toasted but not browned or burnt.
In a serving bowl, place the spinach, crumbled goat cheese, sunflower seeds, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and pepper. Toss together to thoroughly coat the leaves. Season with more pepper if needed, then top with the blackberries.