Black Bean Salad
This quick and easy salad is the perfect start to taco night. Better yet, toss this into a few tortillas — hard or soft, corn or flour, it's up to you — for a vegetarian taco filling. Top with some shredded Jack and Cheddar cheese and you're all set.
- 2 Cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 5 Ounces Italian dressing
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a large bowl, combine the black beans, avocados, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, and red onion, and toss with the Italian dressing. Serve with tortilla chips on the side.