To read more tips and recipes from Amy, visit her blog The Cooking Mom.
- One 15-ounce black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 Cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeños, finely diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh chopped cilantro
After rinsing and draining the beans in a colander, pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving.