Back to Avocado 101!
- 2 avocados, chopped
- ¼ Cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups chopped grape tomatoes
- ½ cup minced red onion
- 1½ Cup frouncesen corn, thawed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ Teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- Juice of one lime (approx. 3 tablespoons)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Pour the dressing over the veggies, and toss carefully to combine. Cover and chill until serving time. Serve with tortilla scoops.
Mix together all of the dressing ingredients and set aside.