Billionaire’s Wedding Cake Attacked
Austrian billionaire Richard Lugner is perhaps most famous for being the guy who paid Kim Kardashian $500,000 to be his date to the prestigious Vienna Opera Ball, then called her “boring,” but now he’s in the news again because some daring knave has assaulted his wedding cake.
According to The Local, the 81-year-old billionaire is engaged to be married on September 13. As part of the festivities, he arranged for a special, large-scale cake to be made by the Aïda bakery at his Lugner City shopping complex. To drum up interest in the upcoming wedding, the bakery, and the shopping center, the cake was left on display for passersby to admire.
Unfortunately for Lugner, leaving one’s wedding cake out in the open creates a tempting target for people to mess with, and Tuesday morning a random stranger “attacked” the cake. He reportedly grabbed the marzipan bride off the top tier and ate her right up. With the wedding two weeks away, there is presumably plenty of time for the damage to be repaired.
A suspect is allegedly in custody and could actually face charges for attacking the cake.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas