- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 3/4 Cups light mayonnaise
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 Cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese (3/4 cup = 3 oz)
- 1 loaf (16 oz each) French bread baguette (24 inches long)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced thin
Combine chicken, oil, garlic and pepper in large recloseable food storage bag; close bag and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Combine drained tomatoes and mayonnaise in food processor; pulse until smooth.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Remove chicken from bag; discard bag with remaining marinade.
Cook chicken 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center (165°F), turning once.
Cool chicken 15 minutes in refrigerator.
Shred chicken with fork.
Place chicken in bowl; add cheese and mayonnaise mixture.
Stir to combine.
Cut bread into 6 pieces, about 4 inches each.
Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
Evenly top bottom halves with chicken mixture and avocado slices.
Close with top halves of bread.