- 8 Ounces linguine
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 2 cans (6 1/2 ounces each) chopped clams in clam juice
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package.
Drain well. Set aside.
Heat oil in same saucepan on medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant.
Add wine; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated through.
Return pasta to saucepan; toss to coat well.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and lemon wedges, if desired.