- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar, (optional)
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Pound zucchini, sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 Ounces pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar and seasonings in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil on medium heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir tomato sauce into vegetables.
Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
Place pasta in serving bowl.
Add vegetable mixture; toss well.