- 1 pkg.PERDUE® Fresh Ground Turkey, 85% Lean (3 lbs.)
- 1 Cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 Cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 Ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed into 24 (1/2-inch) cubes
- 1 Cup store-bought crispy fried onions, crushed
In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, the cooked quinoa, chopped pickles, garlic, ketchup, mustard, the beaten egg, salt and pepper.
Spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the turkey mixture into each cup.
Press a cube of cheddar cheese into in the center of the turkey.
Spoon another tablespoon of turkey over the cheese and press to cover.
Sprinkle crushed fried onions over the tops of the turkey meatloaf cups.
Place the muffin tin into a pre-heated 350°F oven.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until turkey is cooked through and the fried onion topping is browned.
Turkey is done when it feels firm to the touch and a meat thermometer inserted in the center reaches 170°F.