Substitute chopped cooked turkey with chopped cooked chicken if desired.
- 2 Cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice, (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 8 flour tortillas, (8-inch)
- McCormick® Paprika
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix turkey, cheese, tomato, green onions, crushed red pepper, allspice and thyme in large bowl until well blended.
Place 4 of the tortillas on ungreased baking sheet.
Spread 1/4 of the turkey mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with remaining tortillas.
Lightly brush with oil.
Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
Cut into 3-inch wedges.