- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Cups frozen peas
- 2 Cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 6 Ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 Tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
Stir the soup, milk, peas, turkey and noodles in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake the turkey mixture at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir the turkey mixture.
Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.