- 8 mini sandwich buns (crusty bread preferred such as ciabatta or telera)
- 3 Tablespoons Gulden's® Yellow Mustard
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices shaved honey ham
- 2 Cups shredded cooked turkey
- 8 Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
Cut slider buns in half horizontally if needed. Spread mustard evenly on bottom halves of buns. Top bottom halves evenly with cheese, ham, shredded turkey and pickles; close with tops of buns.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in grill pan or large skillet over medium heat. Place 4 sandwiches in skillet; place heavy skillet on top of sandwiches to press down. (Use large metal can to help weigh down skillet if needed). Heat sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown; turn over. Heat 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining 4 sandwiches. Serve immediately.