- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup molasses
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup miniature chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour into 10-cup Bundt pan sprayed with no stick baking spray and lightly coated in flour.
Bake 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when touched lightly.
Cool in pan 15 minutes.
Invert cake onto wire rack.