- 2 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 Cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 package naan (2 pieces)
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 6 Ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in medium skillet on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in turmeric, cumin and red pepper.
Brush tops of naan lightly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Place oiled-side down on the grill and close lid.
Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust.
Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
Spread 1/2 of the onion mixture evenly on each crust.
Top with tomatoes and goat cheese.
Close lid and grill over low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove from grill and sprinkle with mint.