- 3 medium (3 cups) zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces (2 cups) Land O Lakes® Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 Teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg (large)
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine zucchini, 1 cup cheese, corn, salsa, beans and garlic in bowl. Spoon into prepared dish.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Combine muffin mix, milk and egg in bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop cornbread mixture by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot vegetable mixture. Continue baking 12-15 minutes or until cornbread is light golden brown.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese during last 2-3 minutes of baking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.