Be sure meat mixture is piping hot when the biscuits are placed around the edge of the dish so the bottom of the biscuits cook as well as the top.
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 1/2 Cup Birds Eye Sweet Kernel Corn
- 3/4 Cups chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 Cups chopped onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's Pork and Beans
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (10 small biscuits)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
Cook and stir beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
Add all frozen vegetables.
Cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thawed.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except dough.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Pour into baking dish.
Meanwhile, remove biscuit dough from package.
Cut each biscuit in half crosswise.
Place cut side down over hot mixture around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.