- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 Cups pecan pieces
- 1/2 Cup corn syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Parkay® Original-stick
- 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Parkay® Original-stick, melted
- 10 gingersnap cookies, ground fine (about a 1/2 cup)
- 2 packages (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the pecans, corn syrup, the 3 tablespoons Parkay, the milk and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat 8 minutes or until sugar has dissolved and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Pour into prepared baking pan; set aside.
Mix the 1/2 cup Parkay, the remaining 1 cup brown sugar and the cookie crumbs until well blended; set aside. Unroll 1 package of pizza crust dough onto lightly floured surface; cover with half of the cookie crumb mixture. Unroll remaining package of pizza crust dough; place over topped dough. Cover with remaining crumb mixture. Roll up, starting at the long side. Cut into 16 equal pieces. Place, cut-sides down, in single layer over pecan sauce in baking pan.
Bake 35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes in pan; invert onto large serving platter. Let stand 2 minutes, then remove baking pan. Serve warm.