- 1 frozen unbaked deep dish pie crust, 9-inch
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place frozen pie crust on large foil-lined baking sheet.
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with Vanilla Whipped Cream, if desired.
Try this recipe with our Homemade Vanilla Pie Crust.