- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
Beat egg in medium bowl.
Add milk, pumpkin, butter and vanilla; mix well.
Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
Add pumpkin mixture; stir just until blended.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.