- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 Cup Celery, diced small
- 1 Cup Onion, diced small
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried sage
- 1 container (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Fresh parsley, loosely packed and coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 large can (20 ounces) Crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 loaves KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes and toasted/staled
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add celery and onion, and cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in thyme, sage, salt, pepper, chicken broth; bring to boil quickly remove skillet from heat.
Place bread cubes in very large bowl.
Add celery mixture, parsley, orange zest and pineapple; toss to mix well.
Spoon stuffing into 13-inch by 9-inch glass baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes or until heated through.