- 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 container (12 ounces) McCormick® Simply Better Beef Gravy
- 1/2 Pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 4 slices Italian bread, (cut 1 to 1 1/4-inch thick)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Add gravy and roast beef; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Place bread slices onto 4 serving plates.
Top bread evenly with the cheese slices and roast beef mixture.