- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1/4 Cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 Cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 Tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 Cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
Mix turkey, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, drained tomatoes plus 1/4 cup reserved liquid and taco seasoning in medium bowl.
Form into 12 balls (1/4 cup each) and place in muffin cups.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through (170°F).