- No-Stick Cooking Spray, preferably PAM Original
- 1 pkg (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
- 1/4 Cup Egg Beaters
- 1/3 Cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 3/4 Cups Corn, preferably Birds Eye Sweet Kernel, divided
- 1/2 Pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, preferably Ro*Tel Original
- 1 can (8 oz each) Tomato Sauce, preferably Hunt's
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Stir together corn muffin mix, Egg Beaters, milk and half of corn in bowl. Pour into prepared dish.
Meanwhile, cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in drained tomatoes, tomato sauce, remaining corn and cumin. Pour mixture over top of batter. Top with cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cornbread base is done.