- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and chiles, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 container (8 ounce) whipped cream cheese
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Reserve 1 teaspoon Seasoning Mix in small bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add turkey, corn, tomatoes, garlic and remaining Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cream cheese and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Unroll each crescent roll dough on greased or parchment paper-lined baking pan.
Separate into triangles.
Arrange triangles to resemble the sun, with the center open.
Press the dough where the bottoms of the triangles overlap.
Spoon turkey mixture in a ring where the dough overlaps.
Fold triangle points over filling, tucking into bottom layer to secure.
Continue until entire ring is enclosed.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, stir remaining 1 cup shredded cheese into reserved Seasoning Mix in bowl.
Remove ring from oven.
Sprinkle with cheese mixture.
Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve with desired toppings.