- 1/2 Cup cranberry sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 Pound sliced roast turkey
- 1 Cup baby arugula leaves
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
Mix cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and ginger in small bowl.
Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
Place 4 of the bread slices, buttered-side down, on cutting board.
Top with turkey, cranberry spread, arugula leaves and cheese.
Cover each with second slice of bread, buttered-side up.
Heat large skillet on medium heat.
Place 2 of the sandwiches in skillet.
Cook 2 to 4 minutes per side or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Repeat with remaining 2 sandwiches.